You will be leading the Wind Turbine Technicians team. As a Team Leader / Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing the team to meet the requirements of a project and growing business. You will also play an important part in securing and delivering services to meet our clients’ expectations. Moreover, this role comes with a broad responsibility, having a seat in a management team.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will be:
- People management of the Wind Turbine Technicians team
- Project development
- Ensure team delivers to key criteria and KPIs in Service
- Ensure your team creates a cost-efficient work plan based on contractual obligations and promises to customers while applying an optimal use/balancing of resources
- Experience with people management
- Experience of a role in an operational line of project development in the Wind Energy industry
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (Scandinavian language is a plus)
- You are skilled in all Microsoft Office programs, Excel in particular
- Experience with Project Management systems is an advantage
- Change management skills
- Good at networking and stakeholder management, with an understanding of their various requirements
- Good business mindset
- Self-motivated and working effectively towards continuous improvements
- Ability to cope with stress in an ever-growing and innovative environment
- Service-minded with a natural motivation towards giving your customer a great service experience
What we offer
An exciting position with good opportunities in development professionally and personally. We have an open culture where collaboration and good communication skills are prerequisites for reaching good results. We are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide quality solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and flexible environment with skilled and positive colleagues who are prepared to assist when needed.
Your work location will be at the iPS Baltics office at Klaipeda, LT. 5-10% travel days/year is expected.
Follow Us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/ips-baltics/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ips.baltics
Other offshore job offers – https://ips-baltics.com/job-offers/