We are looking for a 2nd & 3rd Engineers to work on a Hopper Dredger. Engineers will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the vessel’s engines and propulsion systems. This includes maintenance and repair of the engines, boilers, pumps, and other machinery and the management of the ship’s fuel and lubricating oil supplies. The engineer also oversees the electrical systems and equipment on board.
- Personally operate the main engine when it is being tested, or at other important periods, if necessary; to personally direct the maintenance of essential parts.
- Upon detecting a deficiency in machinery or equipment under his responsibility, to report immediately to the Chief Engineer.
- Personally inform the Deck Department when operating or turning the main engine and check if there are any objections.
- Perform the necessary watchkeeping duties.
- Manage lubricating oil and oversee the acceptance of the oil.
- Carry out engine trials after ensuring that the Chief Officer and the Chief Engineer are present during the trials.
- Start: ASAP;
- Location: Europe;
- Vessel: Hopper dredger
- National COCs and SB;
- Valid STCW certificates;
- MLC Medical certificate;
- European Union passport;
- Covid-19 vaccination;
- Fluent English.
Check other job offers! 👉OFFERS
Can’t find suitable vacancies? Contact us! 👉 Contacts
Stay updated! Follow iPS JOBS 👉 LinkedIn | Facebook