Dump Truck Driver Job Description
We are looking to hire a dedicated dump truck driver to transport various materials to construction sites. The dump truck driver’s responsibilities include using the cranks and levers inside the truck to unload materials, supervising the loading of materials onto the truck, and inspecting the truck for any mechanical issues before and after every trip. You should also be able to safely drive and operate the truck in all weather conditions.
- Positions – 24x Dump Truck Drivers
- Location – Denmark
- Vehicle – CAT 730
- Rotation – 7:7
- Working hours – 12 hours/day, 7 day per week
Dump Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Transporting crushed rock, sand, and gravel to and from specified locations.
- Verifying the types of materials being transported and ensuring that they do not exceed weight restrictions.
- Ensuring that the materials are loaded correctly onto the dump truck.
- Inspecting the dump truck before and after every trip, which includes checking the oil, gas and water levels as well as the lights and tires.
- Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries or mechanical faults to management.
- Performing regular maintenance to ensure that the truck is in good working order.
- Maintaining accurate driver logs.
- Complying with all safety rules and regulations.
Dump Truck Driver Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License.
- Valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven experience operating a standard dump truck.
- Working knowledge of construction site safety, truck maintenance, and road safety regulations.
- Effective communication skills.
Have questions? Leave it here – https://ips-baltics.com/contacts/
Follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/ips-baltics