iPS Baltics SIA, located in Riga is looking for Back Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
Back Office assistant – provide support with daily administrative tasks in a company. Typical responsabilities of a Back Office Assistant are sorting the correspondence, implementing and optimizing procedures, maintaining calendars, ordering supplies, and collaborating with other departments.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures;
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner;
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information;
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments;
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages;
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with establishes policies;
- Maintain trusting relationships with supplies, customers and colleagues;
- Maintains financial database records;
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed;
- Answers customers questions and confirms customes orders;
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree of Accounting, Administration or related field ;
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role;
- Knowledge of Latvian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
We are offering:
- All social guarantees;
- Young, dynamic and friendly team;
- Interesting job;
- Personal development;
- Good salary;
- Career opportunities.